|2014 Susan G. Komen Portland Race for the Cure |
Presented by Kaiser Permanente -- September 21, 2014 @ Tom McCall Waterfront Park
|Susan G. Komen is the largest non-governmental funder of breast cancer research in the world. The Race for the Cure raises funds to continue Komen’s mission. 75% of Komen Oregon dollars stay local to Oregon & SW Washington to support low-income women with life-saving resources and the other 25% of donated funds are pooled with other Komen Affiliates to fund global breast cancer research.|
Join the fight! Participate in one of this year's Race for the Cure events, including a 5K Fun Run and Walk, 1-Mile Family Walk, or Sleep-In for the Cure. $10 off registration when you sign up in the month of May.
JOIN ONE OF OUR TEAMS